- What is Nose Tip Aesthetics?
- Rinoplasti Before After
- Why is Nose Aesthetics Performed?
- At What Age Is Nose Aesthetics Performed?
- How is Nose Surgery Performed?
- How to Prepare for Nose Aesthetics Operation?
- What is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Liquid Rhinoplasty)?
- Who Cannot Have Nose Aesthetics?
- How Many Days Does a Person Who Had Nose Surgery Healed?
- Things to Consider After Nose Surgery
- Nose Aesthetics (Rhinoplasty) Prices in Turkey
The first area that stands out on the human body is the face. Disorders in the face area or occurring afterwards directly affect the psychology of the person. For this reason, it is very important for the person to eliminate the disorders.
The leaps in the field of medicine in Turkey have also led to development in the technological field. With this technology, rhinoplasty, which was known to be difficult in the past, has now been made easier.
Rhinoplasty, known as rhinoplasty, is an operation that aims to make people feel better both in terms of aesthetics and health. Thanks to this operation, the person can both have a healthier nose and have the chance to look more aesthetic.
What is Nose Tip Aesthetics?
The nose is one of the most important organs in the human face. Deformities in the nose area also cause changes in the facial expression of the person. In nasal tip aesthetics, only the soft tissue and cartilage area at the tip of the nose is processed without touching the bony structure of the nose.
These procedures are needed because of the disorders in the nose. These disorders:
- The tip of the nose is too wide
- The tip of the nose that seems to be compressed
- The person’s nostrils are not in a certain symmetrical structure
- It can be listed as a low, upturned or pointed structure at the tip of the nose
Due to these disorders, the person may request to have nasal tip aesthetics. This surgery is easier than rhinoplasty. Although the operation process varies from person to person, it takes about 30-60 minutes on average. The patient is discharged and sent home after the necessary controls are provided on the same day.
Rinoplasti Before After
Why is Nose Aesthetics Performed?
Rhinoplasty can be done for serious health problems or for aesthetic appearance. Among the health problems, it can be shown that the person’s quality breathing is difficult due to deformity.
In terms of aesthetics, the reason may be that the person does not like his nose and wants a more proportional nose to his face.
- The bony part of the nose is crooked or arched
- Having a clearly visible crooked nose
- The person wants to have a rhinoplasty due to personal reasons such as having an excessively large nose
At What Age Is Nose Aesthetics Performed?
Due to the changing fashion understanding of our age, the age of plastic surgery falls to a very early age. However, people who want to have aesthetic surgery should wait until the age of 18-19 so that the underdeveloped bone structure can complete its development.
While people who want to have rhinoplasty are expected to reach a certain age, the same does not apply to younger patients who have to undergo surgery due to health problems. With the control and approval of the doctor, rhinoplasty surgery can be performed on young children who have personal health problems because of their nose.
How is Nose Surgery Performed?
A consultation should be made between the person who will have nose surgery and the doctor, during the pre-operative examination. The reason for the surgery, whether it will be in terms of health problems or aesthetics, should be discussed.
In case of aesthetics, necessary investigations should be initiated and necessary information should be given to the patient. Before the operation, it is talked about how the nose will be and plans are made. The patient’s past health history is listened and the drugs used are discussed. If there are blood thinners used, it should be discontinued in the pre-operative period.
Before the operation, the person undergoes some tests and is made ready for the operation. Nasal surgery, which is performed in two ways, open and closed, takes an average of 2-3 hours. This period varies according to the patient, the structure of the nose, the shape of the new nose to be made, and the complications that occur in the operating room.
Incisions are made from the inside and tip of the nose, and corrections are made in the bony and cartilaginous part of the nose. After the operation, swelling occurs on the face of every patient. These swellings disappear at the end of 10-15 days following the day of surgery.
How to Prepare for Nose Aesthetics Operation?
- From the decision to have surgery, it is necessary to be in contact with the specialist doctor.
- Before the nose surgery to be performed due to aesthetic concerns, the shape of the nose is decided together with the doctor.
- If you are using it for 14 days before the surgery, you should stop taking blood thinners.
- Because it affects the healing process positively, you can take vitamins in consultation with your doctor.
- If you are actively using glasses, you should talk to your eye doctor about lenses, as you will not be able to wear them for a while after the surgery.
- Since general anesthesia will be performed in the operation you will enter, you need to go to the hospital with the person who needs to stay with you for one day.
- Facial cleansing should be done the night before the surgery.
- You should not eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock the night before the surgery.
- You should definitely clean your face, you should not use external things such as creams and make-up.
What is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Liquid Rhinoplasty)?
In cases where the defect in the nose is not serious, the non-surgical rhinoplasty method is applied. With this method, the bridge part of the nose is filled. In this way, your nose and face can regain their new shape and expression.
Who Cannot Have Nose Aesthetics?
Anyone who requests rhinoplasty can request it, but cannot have it done. The decision is made by the doctors as a result of the examination. As with any surgery, there are certain risks in nose surgery. If there are situations that will prevent these risks by sharing them with the patient, surgery is not decided.
- people with diabetes
- People with hypertension (high blood pressure)
- People with diseases that can cause bleeding disorders
- people with heart disease
- People with Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- People with Obstructive Sleep Apnea cannot undergo aesthetic nose surgery with the decision of the doctors
How Many Days Does a Person Who Had Nose Surgery Healed?
Nose surgery is an important operation that is performed under the influence of general anesthesia and carries the risk of serious complications during the operation. The recovery of people who have nose surgery for various reasons progresses in a certain period. We can list them as follows:
Each surgery and disease varies from person to person. For this reason, the following times are written on the basis of averages.
- After the operation, patients can stand up and walk between 4-6 hours.
- After about 6 hours, if the patient does not have an active nausea and vomiting complaint, he can eat.
- Some patients stay in the hospital on the same day, and some patients stay in the hospital for 1 day and are discharged the next day.
- While the tampons placed in the nose by the doctor are removed after about 1-2 days, the mold placed on the back of the nose is removed after an average of 1 week.
- If the patient does not have a complaint, he can start work at the end of 7-10 days.
- Bruises and swellings heal to a certain extent in an average of 7-10 days.
- Facial edema may occur after surgery. This edema disappears at a certain level after about 1 month.
- The patient fully recovers after 1 year.
Things to Consider After Nose Surgery
As in every surgery, it is normal for the patient to experience pain after this surgery and can use painkillers with the advice of the doctor. In this process, it is necessary to follow all the recommendations of the doctor.
Although it is normal to get dizzy and black out when standing up, you should get up with someone’s help.
Bleeding in the nose can cause nausea and vomiting. After the operation, if the patient does not have complaints such as nausea or vomiting, he can drink water. Must wait 6 hours to drink water. Again, if there are no complaints such as vomiting or nausea at the end of 6 hours, he can slowly consume watery foods such as soup and buttermilk.
Liquid foods should be consumed for a few days after the surgery. The pillow should be high when lying down to prevent bleeding. For 15 days after the operation, things such as drawing water into the nose and blowing the nose should not be done. The feeling of congestion is normal.
You may need to stop using glasses for a while so that the given shape is not deformed.
- Things such as running, swimming, chewing vigorously, laughing to use all the facial muscles, vigorous tooth brushing should be avoided.
Nose Aesthetics (Rhinoplasty) Prices in Turkey
As in the treatment of all serious diseases, Turkey is also preferred for aesthetic treatments. It is preferred more frequently by foreigners, especially with the developing technology in the field of medicine and the experience of the doctors who perform the treatment.
Factors such as the successful outcome of every surgery performed in Turkey, the experience and expertise of the doctors, and the smiling face of all service personnel are among the reasons for preference.
The prices of nose surgery performed in Turkey is a subject that is wondered by everyone. However, it is not possible to say a clear price since this fee will vary in many aspects such as the patient’s condition, treatment process, and treatment methods to be used.
If you want to have information about nose surgery in Turkey, you can contact us.
Prof.Dr. Ergün Dağlıoğlu (Eğitim Görevlisi), Beyin Cerrahı, Beyin Ve Sinir Cerrahisi