In the field of medicine, which is advancing with today’s technology, new treatment methods have been used in recent years. Especially in the field of plastic surgery, people who have parts of their bodies that they do not like can continue their lives in a more positive and quality way.
- Goals of Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Types of Implants Used in Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Preparations Before Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- How is Breast Augmentation Surgery Performed?
- What Happens After Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- What are the Results of Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Risks of Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Is Aesthetic Breast Augmentation Possible?
- Breast Augmentation Surgery Prices in Turkey
Breast augmentation is the operation frequently preferred by people in the field of plastic surgery. Although breast augmentation surgery is known by this name among the people, it is known as Augmentation Pillast in the medical field.
In this article we wrote for you, we will talk about breast augmentation surgery, which is one of the innovations that the developing and changing technology and medical science have added to our lives.
Goals of Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast augmentation, which is preferred by women in recent years, is performed to enlarge the breasts of the person. Implants placed for this purpose are placed in the lower part of the person’s breast tissue or chest muscles.
This surgery also supports women who want to enlarge their breasts for various reasons, to love themselves more after the surgery, to get rid of the negativities they complain about and to eliminate the lack of self-confidence.
As a result of this surgical procedure, which is performed to replace the breasts lost after breast cancer treatment, to make one breast smaller than the other for various reasons, or to correct breasts that are too small, the lost self-confidence can be regained and the psychological problems experienced by the person can be resolved.
Types of Implants Used in Breast Augmentation Surgery?
There are 4 different methods used in breast augmentation operations. One of them is completed by applying the fat tissues taken from the person himself to the person’s own breast.
Another method is stem cells. These are generally used when the person’s own fat is transferred. In other words, in order for the fat applied to the patient’s breast to be permanent for a long time, there is a need for vascularization in that area, and stem cells are used for this.
Another method used in breast augmentation attempts is silicone. Silicones are placed under the muscles and under the breast tissue to achieve the desired size growth, and the process is completed. Or, there are implants containing salt water in silicone sleeves. Augmentation is performed by placing these implants.
Preparations Before Breast Augmentation Surgery?
As before every surgery, preliminary examination is very important in breast augmentation plastic surgery. In line with a number of tests and examinations performed by the doctor, it is discussed whether the patient can undergo this operation or not.
After the decision to perform the surgery, the doctor should determine the structure of the breasts by physical examination. It prefers a shape that is close to the original appearance of the breasts and its size is calculated by talking between the doctor and the patient.
Details such as the patient’s past health history and medications should be carefully examined, and smoking should be stopped if used before surgery. The information about the drugs used by the patient should be shared with the doctor. If there are blood thinners among them, this drug should be interrupted in order to prevent unnecessary bleeding during the surgery.
Although sometimes the procedure is performed with local anesthesia, this operation is mostly performed under the influence of general anesthesia. Eating should be stopped at 12 o’clock the night before the patient will receive anesthesia.
How is Breast Augmentation Surgery Performed?
In order to successfully complete breast surgery, the doctor must first be an expert and experienced in the field. Most of the surgeries performed by incompetent doctors in uninsured and unlicensed places called under the stairs end in failure.
For this reason, you can apply to reliable places to have breast augmentation surgery. You can call us for all your questions and price information.
The surgery is usually performed under the influence of general anesthesia. Opening the incision in the place where the procedure will be applied to the patient is a very important detail. The location of these incisions is very important for the healing of postoperative wounds and preventing infection.
The doctor starts the procedure by making an incision from the folds under the breasts, under the arm or around the nipple. After the cutting process, the process of placing the silicones begins. After the initially empty sheaths are placed, salt water is added into them. Or pre-filled silicone implants are placed.
After the placement process is over, the doctor who sews through the incisions he made ends the operation.
What Happens After Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Breast pain and swelling may occur.
- Bruising may occur in the breast.
- After a certain time, the scars may not go away while the wounds heal.
- You may need to use the bra recommended by the doctor after the surgery.
- Pain may occur after surgery. You can control these pains with the drugs prescribed to you by your doctor.
- Keeping in mind that your breasts came out of a serious operation, you should avoid physical contact and do not make movements that may cause jerking.
- By keeping in touch with the doctor, you can return to your routine business life after a while if your job is not seriously heavy.
- If there are conditions such as fever, redness, and warmth in the breasts in the days following the surgery, these are signs of infection. The doctor should be contacted as soon as possible without wasting any time.
What are the Results of Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- After breast augmentation surgery, there will be changes in breast size.
- The self-confidence of the person who has lost self-confidence can be restored with the changing body structure.
- The lifespan of breast augmentation surgery is approximately 10 years, depending on the conditions of use.
- Although rare, there is a risk of implants tearing or leaking.
- If you need it, it may be difficult for the doctor to interpret the mammography results you have had, and you may need different tests and examinations.
- If necessary, the patient can stay in the hospital for one day.
- It is not recommended to drive a car for 1 week following the surgery.
- Each surgery is personal, but if we take a period of time in general, breast augmentation surgery takes about 1-2 hours.
Risks of Breast Augmentation Surgery
Every surgery, serious or not, is personal and personal. For this reason, it is normal to have some risks. We can list these risks for you as follows:
- Risk of scar tissue distorting the shape of breast implants
- Pain in the breasts
- Risk of infection of the breasts
- The risk of changing sensations in the nipple and the entire breast
- There may be risks such as rupture or leakage of implants
Is Aesthetic Breast Augmentation Possible?
Patients who complain about the small size of their breasts and want to enlarge them may sometimes have to put these requests on the shelf for fear of going under the knife. At this stage, breast augmentation procedures without aesthetics can be performed.
This process, called Aquafilling, is the name given to the oil injection application. It contains a water-based hydraulic gel. This application is made with a 1-hour operation to the patients. The operation is performed with the effect of local anesthesia. While the patient immediately returns to his routine life, the duration of this application varies between 4-8 years.
Breast Augmentation Surgery Prices in Turkey
As in every surgery, Turkey is in the first place among the preferred countries in plastic surgery surgery. Especially the skills and experience of doctors explain the reasons for this preference.
Everyone has the right to receive quality and reliable service at an affordable price. Hospitals and doctors in Turkey grant this right to individuals. Breast augmentation operations performed by minimizing the risk factor are successfully completed.
If you also want to have breast augmentation surgery, you can contact us for all your questions and price information.
Prof.Dr. Ergün Dağlıoğlu (Eğitim Görevlisi), Beyin Cerrahı, Beyin Ve Sinir Cerrahisi