Bladder Cancer, Bladder Cancer Treatment in Turkey With the developing and changing technology, medicine has taken its current form. Doctors who find solutions to many diseases continue their studies in cancer research. One of these cancers is Bladder Cancer.
Bladder Stores and expels urine filtered by the kidneys. Bladder cancer is a tumor that starts from the bladder and surrounds those parts, including the urinary tract. Although this tumor is usually seen in men, it can also be seen in women.
Although the age of onset is after the age of 50-60, it can also occur at earlier ages. The biggest cause of this cancer is smoking. Two-thirds of the cancer that occurs can be treated, but in the remaining one-third, the cancer can cover the whole body.
What is Bladder Cancer?
If we answer the question of what is Bladder Cancer: The bladder, which is in the excretory system of people, accumulates urine in it, stretches as much as the amount of urine and throws the urine out as a result of contraction. Cancer occurs as a result of an uncontrolled increase in the cells in the urinary bladder, which continues to function in this way. There are two types of tumors, benign and malignant.
If it is not controlled, if it is noticed late and spreads to all organs, the treatment process may be difficult. This type of cancer, which is frequently seen in the excretory system, may recur after treatment.
Bladder Cancer Symptoms ?
When the human body is afflicted with a disease, it tries to explain it to us by sending certain signals. In bladder cancer, there are some symptoms that will show us this. Briefly, if Bladder Cancer Symptoms can be as follows:
- Pain and burning when urinating.
- Difficulty urinating, including slow flow, weak flow, and intermittent flow.
- A decrease in the amount of urine produced.
- frequent urination.
- Losing weight and being underweight.
- Inability to control them while urinating or pooping.
- If the cancer is advanced, symptoms such as pain and stiffness in the hips, back, ribs and upper thighs may occur.
What Causes Bladder Cancer?
There is no specific answer to the question of What Causes Bladder Cancer. However, some external factors can trigger this cancer. If we talk about these factors:
- Regular use of drugs, especially chemotherapy drugs.
- Having a family history of cancer.
- stones in the bladder.
- The fact that the fluid consumed by people daily is very low.
- Intense exposure to chemicals.
- Infections in the bladder.
- Consumption of foods with excessive additives and excessive fat can cause bladder cancer.
Types of Bladder Cancer ?
There are multiple types of bladder cancer. These tumors are classified according to the cell in which the tumor is seen, the thickness of the bladder wall, and the stage of the tumor. We can list the Types of Bladder Cancer for you as follows:
- Urothelial Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Invasive Cancer
- Non-Invasive Cancer
- Low Grade Tumor
- High Grade Tumor
- Plain Carcinoma
- Papillary Urothelial Carcinoma
Bladder Cancer Stages ?
As with every cancer, Bladder Cancer Stages are examined in four stages. These are:
- First Stage Bladder Cancer; It is the stage that does not spread to other organs located only in the bladder.
- Second Stage Bladder Cancer ; In this stage, we can define it as the stage in which the cancerous cell has not spread to other organs but affects the deep muscle structure.
- Third Stage Bladder Cancer ; It is also seen in the lymph node after the bladder. But it still has not spread to distant organs.
- Fourth Stage Bladder Cancer ; At this stage, cancerous cells appear to spread to distant organs other than the bladder.
How is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
Under this title, we will seek an answer to the question of How Bladder Cancer is Diagnosed. After the doctor’s examination, the doctor also listens to the patient’s past health history. If he suspects cancer, he tries to diagnose it with the cystoscopy method, which is one of the most commonly used methods.
In this examination, with the effect of anesthesia, the entire area is examined by entering the urinary tract with a lighted instrument, without making the patient feel pain. If necessary during the examination, a piece of tissue suspected by the doctor is taken.
Apart from this examination, imaging tests also examine all organs and give us information about the disease.
How is Bladder Cancer Treated?
The treatment method to be applied in bladder cancer varies according to the patient’s condition and the stage of the disease. One of these treatment methods is performed after the doctor’s examination, as the doctor deems appropriate. The answer to the question of How to Treat Bladder Cancer can be as follows:
- Transurethral Resection (TUR) Treatment
- Cystectomy Treatment
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy Treatment
- Immunotherapy Treatment
Bladder Cancer Treatment Prices in Turkey
Turkey has attracted the attention of many foreign citizens by showing outstanding success in many cancer treatments. For this reason, there are a lot of foreign people who will especially choose Turkey for cancer treatment.
There are many questions in their minds before they come to the country. One of them is Bladder Cancer Treatment Prices in Turkey. It is not possible to give clear information on this subject. Because every disease and treatment method is different from each other. Among the factors affecting the price, there are headings such as the type of cancer, the stage of the cancer, the doctor visited, the preferred hospital, and the duration of treatment.
For this reason, you can contact us for all questions and detailed price information. In addition, if you want to come to Turkey through us during the treatment process, we can facilitate your visa procedures with the invitation letter we send to the consulate.
Prof.Dr. Ergün Dağlıoğlu (Eğitim Görevlisi), Beyin Cerrahı, Beyin Ve Sinir Cerrahisi