Nicris disease is a health problem that affects many people today and negatively affects the quality of life. This disease, which occurs with symptoms such as pain, swelling, and redness, especially in the joint areas, can cause serious problems if not treated in a timely and correct manner. In this article we have written for you, we will try to answer the curious questions about what niche disease is, why it occurs, and its stages.
What Is Nicris Disease?
Nicris disease, also known as gout among people, is an inflammatory condition characterized by sudden and severe pain in the joints. This disease is especially seen in joints such as the big toe, knee, and ankle and usually affects men. Nicris is a disease caused by an increase in the level of uric acid in the body. Uric acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is formed by the breakdown of waste products. It is normally excreted through the kidneys, but in some cases the level of uric acid increases and crystallizes in the joints, causing pain and inflammation.
What Causes Nicris Disease?
The main factor that causes nitric disease is an increase in the level of uric acid in the body. This can be caused by many reasons such as genetic factors, lifestyle, and eating habits. The following factors increase the risk of Nicris disease;
- Being overweight,
- High blood pressure,
- Kidney failure,
- Some medicines (for example, diuretics),
- Excessive alcohol consumption,
- Consuming foods high in purines (e.g. red meat, offal, seafood),
What Are The Stages of Nicris Disease?
Nicris disease usually progresses in four stages;
- Asymptomatic hyperuricemia; In this stage, although the uric acid level is high, the patient does not show any symptoms. No treatment is needed, but it is important to keep the uric acid level under control with lifestyle changes.
- Acute necrosis attacks; In this stage, sudden and severe pain occurs as a result of the deposition of uric acid crystals in the joints. Attacks usually start at night and peak within a few hours. The first attacks are usually experienced in the big toe.
- Intercritical period; In this phase, patients’ pain and inflammation symptoms decrease or disappear completely. Intercritical periods are the period between attacks and can last for years.
- Chronic necrosis with tofus; This stage is seen in long-term and untreated necrosis. Hard nodules where uric acid crystals called tofus accumulate cause severe damage and pain in the joints. At this stage, patients’ mobility is restricted and quality of life is reduced.
Treatment of niches is aimed at relieving pain and inflammation, lowering the uric acid level, and preventing future attacks. Medication, lifestyle changes, and a low-purine diet can be effective in managing the disease. Early diagnosis and proper treatment minimize the negative effects of nitric disease on quality of life.
What Are The Symptoms of Nicris Disease?
The symptoms of Nichris disease are as follows;
- Painful Joint Attacks,
- Joint Swelling and Redness,
- Hot and Sensitive Joint,
- Hard and Crusted Skin,
- Movement Restriction,
How Is Nicris Disease Diagnosed?
Nicris disease can be diagnosed with the patient’s complaints, physical examination, and laboratory tests. The methods used in the diagnosis of Nichris disease can be explained as follows;
The doctor examines the patient’s joints and evaluates symptoms such as pain, swelling and redness.
The patient’s uric acid levels are measured by blood and urine tests. High uric acid levels may be an indication of Nickris disease.
The doctor may take a sample with a needle to examine the fluid in the affected joint. This sample is examined to detect the presence of uric acid crystals.
Imaging tests such as X-rays, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) can be used to assess damage and inflammation in the joints.
What Is Done In The Treatment Of Nichris Disease?
Nicris disease treatment aims to reduce pain and swelling, lower uric acid levels and prevent future attacks. The methods used in the treatment of Nicris disease can be listed as follows;
- Application of Drug Therapy,
- Lifestyle Changes,
- Surgical Treatment,
Nicris disease can be controlled and quality of life can be improved with appropriate treatment and lifestyle changes. If you are experiencing symptoms of Nichris disease, it is important to consult a doctor and start the correct diagnosis and treatment process.
Nicris Disease Treatment Prices in Turkey
Turkey has managed to announce its name to the world with its investments and studies in the field of health. Especially the latest technological devices used in diagnosis and treatment procedures have been a beacon of hope for many diseases. However, there has been an increase in health tourism in Türkiye.
- Hospitals are large, clean, spacious and fully equipped in terms of technological equipment.
- Turkish doctors are specialized, successful, and skilled in their fields.
- Nurses and carers are friendly and compassionate.
- Finding answers to the questions asked quickly and accurately.
- Patience and understanding of all staff, including the intermediary company dealing with the patient.
- Turkey offers holiday opportunities with its natural and historical beauties.
- Easy transportation.
- Diagnosis, treatment, accommodation, eating, drinking, dressing, and holiday needs can be met at affordable prices.
Such situations are shown among the reasons for preference. We can see that patients and relatives of patients who want to come to Turkey are doing research on Nicris Disease Treatment Prices in Turkey. However, it would not be correct to give clear price information at this stage. Many factors such as the type of disease, stage, diagnosis process, treatment process, and stay in Türkiye affect the price issue. If you want to get more detailed price information, you can contact us. In addition, if you come to Turkey for treatment through us, we can facilitate your visa application process with the invitation letter sent by us to the consulate.
Prof.Dr. Ergün Dağlıoğlu (Eğitim Görevlisi), Beyin Cerrahı, Beyin Ve Sinir Cerrahisi