Breast aesthetics is a set of surgical procedures performed to increase women’s physical appearance and self-confidence. Breast aesthetics, which has an important place in the field of aesthetic surgery today, is preferred to eliminate the shape, size, and sagging problems of women’s breasts. Breast aesthetics positively affects the social and psychological lives of women and helps them lead a healthier and happier life. In this article we have written for you, we will talk about the types of breast aesthetics and draw attention to the breast lift procedure, especially after pregnancy.
- What Are The Types of Breast Aesthetics?
- Breast Lift After Pregnancy
- How Is Breast Lift Surgery Performed?
- How Is Breast Reduction Surgery Performed?
- How Is Breast Aesthetics Performed?
- How Are Breast Augmentation Operations Performed?
- What Should Be Considered After Breast Aesthetics?
- Breast Aesthetics Prices in Turkey
What Are The Types of Breast Aesthetics?
Breast aesthetics can be performed with various methods and different techniques can be used according to the needs and expectations of each woman. Types of breast aesthetics are as follows;
Breast Augmentation; is a procedure performed for women who want to increase the size of their breasts. It is usually performed using silicone or saline-filled implants.
Breast Reduction; It is a method applied for women who are uncomfortable with large and heavy breasts. This procedure is performed by removing some of the breast tissue.
Breast Lift; It is a procedure performed to correct the shape of sagging breasts and to provide a younger appearance. In this method, excess skin and tissues are removed and the nipple and breast tissue are moved upwards.
Nipple Reduction; It is a procedure applied to correct large or asymmetrical nipples. In this procedure, the nipple is reduced and shaped by removing excess skin around the areola.
Breast Lift After Pregnancy
Pregnancy and breastfeeding can cause significant changes in women’s breasts. In this process, breast tissues expand and begin to sag. Breast lift after pregnancy provides a more aesthetic and youthful appearance by reshaping these sagging breasts.
Breast lift after pregnancy is usually performed under local or general anesthesia and may take 2-3 hours. During the procedure, the surgeon removes excess skin and tissues, moves the nipple upwards, and corrects the shape of the breast. The healing process can take 3-4 weeks, during which time patients are advised to wear a special bra.
Breast lift after pregnancy positively affects women’s social and psychological lives by increasing their self-confidence. However, this procedure is generally recommended for women who have completed giving birth, as the breasts may sag again due to birth control methods and weight changes.
How Is Breast Lift Surgery Performed?
Breast lift surgery is an aesthetic operation performed to eliminate the factors that cause sagging breasts and to give the breasts a younger and fresher appearance. Breast sagging occurs due to aging, pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight gain and loss, and genetic factors. Breast lift surgery helps to eliminate these problems.
Breast lift surgery is performed under general anesthesia and takes 2-3 hours on average. During the operation, the surgeon removes excess skin and reshapes the breast tissue to correct the shape and size of the breasts. In addition, the nipple and nipple are also moved upwards, resulting in a more natural and aesthetic appearance.
After breast lift surgery, patients are usually hospitalized for 1-2 days and then discharged. Symptoms such as swelling, bruising, and pain in the breasts may be observed after the surgery; however, these symptoms decrease and disappear over time. Patients can return to their daily activities within 1-2 weeks after surgery and can start heavy exercise and sports activities after 4-6 weeks.
How Is Breast Reduction Surgery Performed?
Breast reduction surgery is an aesthetic operation performed to eliminate physical and psychological problems caused by large breasts. Large breasts can cause problems such as back and neck pain, hollow shoulders, sleep problems and lack of self-confidence. Breast reduction surgery improves the quality of life of patients by eliminating these problems.
Breast reduction surgery is performed under general anesthesia and takes 3-4 hours on average. During the operation, the surgeon corrects the size and shape of the breasts by removing excess fat, tissue, and skin. In addition, the nipple and nipple are also repositioned to achieve a more natural and aesthetic appearance.
After breast reduction surgery, patients are usually hospitalized for 1-2 days and then discharged. Symptoms such as swelling, bruising, and pain in the breasts may be observed after the surgery; however, these symptoms decrease and disappear over time. Patients can return to their daily activities within 1-2 weeks after surgery and can start heavy exercise and sports activities after 4-6 weeks.
It is possible to achieve successful results when breast reduction and recovery surgeries are performed by an experienced plastic surgeon with the right surgical techniques. For this reason, it is important for patients to do detailed research before surgery and choose the most suitable surgeon and clinic for them.
How Is Breast Aesthetics Performed?
Breast aesthetics is a surgical procedure that aims to achieve a more aesthetic and attractive appearance by changing the shape and size of women’s breasts. Breast aesthetics may include different procedures such as breast augmentation, breast reduction, and breast lift.
Breast aesthetic operations are performed with different techniques depending on the patient’s expectations and current condition. The type of anesthesia may also vary depending on the type of procedure; however, it is usually performed under general anesthesia.
Breast augmentation surgery is performed by placing implants containing silicone or saline to increase the size and fullness of the breasts. The implants can be placed under or above the breast tissue and muscles. The location of the incision where the implants will be placed can be under the breast, nipple or armpit, depending on the patient’s anatomy and preferences.
Breast reduction surgery is a procedure performed to eliminate physical and psychological problems caused by large and saggy breasts. During this procedure, excess breast tissue, fat, and skin are removed. At the same time, the nipple and areola are reshaped and repositioned. Breast reduction surgery can be performed with different techniques according to the patient’s expectations and breast size.
Breast lift surgery is a procedure performed to lift sagging and deformed breasts and give them a younger and more vibrant appearance. During this procedure, excess skin is removed and the breast tissue is reshaped. The nipple and areola are also brought into the appropriate position. Breast lift surgery is performed with different techniques according to the patient’s current condition and expectations.
How Are Breast Augmentation Operations Performed?
Breast augmentation operations are surgical procedures performed to make women’s breasts fuller and more attractive.
Breast augmentation surgery is usually performed under general anesthesia and takes 1-2 hours on average. During the procedure, the surgeon makes an incision in the inframammary, nipple, or armpit area, depending on the predetermined incision location. The implants are then inserted through this incision.
The implants can be placed under or above the breast tissue and muscles. This choice is determined by the patient’s anatomy, expectations and the surgeon’s recommendations. After the implants are placed, the incisions are sutured and the surgery is completed.
After the surgery, most patients can be discharged on the same day. The healing process varies from person to person; however, you can usually return to daily activities within 1-2 weeks. There may be swelling and bruising for the first few days, but these disappear over time. The results of breast augmentation surgery can be maintained for many years with proper care and control.
What Should Be Considered After Breast Aesthetics?
Breast aesthetics is a popular aesthetic surgery procedure preferred by women to achieve a more beautiful and attractive appearance. The success of this procedure, which is performed with different methods such as breast augmentation, reduction, and lift, is directly proportional to the right choice of specialist and a careful healing process. The points to be considered after breast aesthetics contribute to the patient’s faster recovery and more permanent results of the procedure. We can list the suggestions on what to pay attention to after breast aesthetics as follows;
- After breast aesthetics, it is important to carefully follow the recommendations and instructions given by your doctor. This is the most important step for the success of the process. Use your medication regularly, do not interrupt your controls and consult your doctor about possible complications.
- After aesthetic procedures, you need to allow time for your body to fully recover. After the procedure, rest for the period recommended by your doctor and avoid heavy physical activities.
- After breast aesthetics, it is important to keep the procedure area clean and hygienic. Make dressing and bandage changes as recommended by your doctor. Also, avoid exposure to sunlight and do not swim for the period recommended by your doctor.
- After breast aesthetics, you should use a special bra as recommended by your doctor. These bras help maintain the shape of the breasts and speed up the healing process. It is important that the bra is the right size and comfortable.
- During the healing process, take care to eat a balanced and healthy diet. Eat foods rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. Also, help your body to detoxify by drinking enough water.
- After breast aesthetics, it is important to avoid smoking and alcohol consumption. These substances slow down the healing process and increase the risk of complications.
- After aesthetic procedures, it is also important to get emotional support. It is possible to get through the process more easily by sharing your feelings with your family, friends or a professional counselor.
- After breast aesthetics, it takes time to see the full results. It is important to be patient for the healing process to be completed and for the breasts to regain their new shape.
The points you should pay attention to after breast aesthetics are of great importance for the success and permanence of the procedure. By following your doctor’s recommendations, you can speed up the healing process and achieve a more beautiful appearance.
Breast Aesthetics Prices in Turkey
Turkey has managed to announce its name to the world with its investments and studies in the field of health. Especially the latest technological devices used in diagnosis and treatment procedures have been a beacon of hope for many diseases. However, there has been an increase in health tourism in Türkiye.
- Hospitals are large, clean, spacious and fully equipped in terms of technological equipment.
- Turkish doctors are specialized, successful, and skilled in their fields.
- Nurses and carers are friendly and compassionate.
- Finding answers to the questions asked quickly and accurately.
- Patience and understanding of all staff, including the intermediary company dealing with the patient.
- Turkey offers holiday opportunities with its natural and historical beauties.
- Easy transportation.
- Diagnosis, treatment, accommodation, eating, drinking, dressing, and holiday needs can be met at affordable prices.
Such situations are shown among the reasons for preference. We can see that patients and relatives of patients who want to come to Turkey are doing research on Breast Aesthetics Prices in Turkey. However, it would not be right to give clear price information at this stage. Many factors such as the type of disease, stage, diagnosis process, treatment process, and stay in Türkiye affect the price issue. If you want to get more detailed price information, you can contact us. In addition, if you come to Turkey for treatment through us, we can facilitate your visa application process with the invitation letter sent by us to the consulate.
Prof.Dr. Ergün Dağlıoğlu (Eğitim Görevlisi), Beyin Cerrahı, Beyin Ve Sinir Cerrahisi
This post is also available in: Türkçe