Hemorrhoid treatment can be performed with many different methods today. Among these methods, the use of Doppler technology is considered an important development in the treatment of hemorrhoids. Doppler technology detects the veins that cause bleeding and pain caused by hemorrhoids by measuring blood flow, thus making the treatment process more successful and effective. In this article we have prepared for you, we will try to answer the questions about the use of Doppler Technology in Hemorrhoid Treatment.
- What is Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) Method in Hemorrhoid Treatment?
- Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) Method Application in Hemorrhoid Treatment
- Advantages of Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) Method in Hemorrhoid Treatment
- Clinical Trial of Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) Method in Hemorrhoid Treatment
- In Which Diseases Is Hemorrhoid Treatment Doppler Guided Laser Applied?
- Doppler Guided Laser Treatment Prices in Turkey
What is Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) Method in Hemorrhoid Treatment?
Doppler Guided Laser in Hemorrhoid Treatment (HeLP) method is a treatment method that aims to close these vessels with laser energy by detecting the vessels that cause bleeding and pain caused by hemorrhoids.
Thanks to Doppler technology, the vessels that are the source of haemorrhoids are determined by measuring blood flow and treatment is performed by applying laser energy on these vessels. This method is a minimally invasive procedure and increases the comfort of the patient and the success rate in the treatment process.
Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) Method Application in Hemorrhoid Treatment
During the application of HeLP method, local anesthesia is applied to the patient and the procedure area is numbed. Then, the Doppler probe is placed in the anal area where the hemorrhoids are located and the blood flow is measured and the veins from which the hemorrhoids originate are detected. By applying laser energy on the detected veins, these veins are closed and the bleeding and pain caused by hemorrhoids are eliminated. After the procedure, patients can usually return to their normal lives quickly.
Advantages of Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) Method in Hemorrhoid Treatment
There are many advantages of using the Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) method in the treatment of hemorrhoids. We can list some of these advantages for you as follows.
- Being a minimally invasive procedure HeLP method is a procedure that causes less pain and discomfort to the patient and is performed without incision.
- Fast recovery process. After treatment with this method, patients can return to their normal lives in a short time.
- Low risk of complications. The HheLP method has a lower risk of complications compared to other hemorrhoid treatment methods.
- Less bleeding. Thanks to Doppler technology, the veins that are the source of hemorrhoids are accurately detected and thus less bleeding is experienced during and after the procedure.
- High success rate. HeLP method is a method with high success rates in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) method in Hemorrhoid Treatment is accepted as an effective and successful hemorrhoid treatment method thanks to the use of Doppler technology. This method is seen as an important development in the treatment of hemorrhoids by increasing the comfort of patients and the success rate in the treatment process.
Clinical Trial of Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) Method in Hemorrhoid Treatment
Hemorrhoids are a common condition caused by swelling and inflammation of the veins in the anal canal and lower part of the rectum. Various methods are available for the treatment of hemorrhoids and among these methods, the Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) method has been recognized as a significant advance in recent years. In this article, clinical trials on HeLP method will be analyzed and the efficacy and safety of this method will be evaluated.
Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) is a minimally invasive technique used in the treatment of hemorrhoids. In this method, the precise location of the haemorrhoidal arteries is determined using Doppler ultrasound and then the closure of these arteries is achieved with laser energy. In this way, the supply of hemorrhoids is stopped and the inflamed tissue is aimed to shrink.
Clinical studies on the Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) method show that this method is effective and reliable in the treatment of hemorrhoids. In the studies, it was observed that the majority of patients treated with the HeLP method had a significant reduction in hemorrhoid symptoms and improved quality of life after treatment.
In addition, it has been determined that patients treated with HeLP method recover in a shorter time and have less risk of complications compared to other surgical methods. This method enables patients to return to their daily lives faster and prevents loss of labor force.
In Which Diseases Is Hemorrhoid Treatment Doppler Guided Laser Applied?
Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) method is an effective and reliable method used especially in the treatment of hemorrhoids. However, this method can also be applied in the treatment of other diseases other than hemorrhoids. Some diseases in which HeLP method is used are as follows;
- Chronic Anal Fissures,
- Rectal Prolapse,
- Varicose Veins Treatment,
Doppler Guided Laser (HeLP) method is a successful and reliable method in the treatment of hemorrhoids and can also be used in the treatment of other vascular disorders. Since this method is a minimally invasive technique, it accelerates the healing process of patients and improves their quality of life.
Doppler Guided Laser Treatment Prices in Turkey
Turkey has managed to announce its name to the world with its investments and studies in the field of health. Especially the latest technological devices used in diagnosis and treatment procedures have been a beacon of hope for many diseases. However, there has been an increase in health tourism in Türkiye.
- Hospitals are large, clean, spacious, and fully equipped in terms of technological equipment.
- Turkish doctors are specialized, successful, and skilled in their fields.
- Nurses and carers are friendly and compassionate.
- Finding answers to the questions asked quickly and accurately.
- Patience and understanding of all staff, including the intermediary company dealing with the patient.
- Turkey offers holiday opportunities with its natural and historical beauties.
- Easy transportation.
- Diagnosis, treatment, accommodation, eating, drinking, dressing, and holiday needs can be met at affordable prices.
Such situations are shown among the reasons for preference. We can see that patients and relatives of patients who want to come to Turkey are doing research on Doppler Guided Laser Treatment Prices in Turkey. However, it would not be right to give clear price information at this stage. Factors such as the type of disease, stage, diagnosis process, treatment process, and stay in Türkiye affect the price issue. If you want to get more detailed price information, you can contact us. In addition, if you come to Turkey for treatment through us, we can facilitate your visa application process with the invitation letter sent by us to the consulate.
Prof.Dr. Ergün Dağlıoğlu (Eğitim Görevlisi), Beyin Cerrahı, Beyin Ve Sinir Cerrahisi