The AORT vein is the largest vein in the body that provides blood flow. Diseases occurring in this vein seriously threaten the life of the person. For this reason, the problems that occur here need to be resolved immediately. The enlargement of the vesicles and veins that occur in the aorta over time is called an aortic aneurysm. The enlargement of the vesicles and veins that occur in the aorta over time is called an aortic aneurysm. Well, what is an AORT Aneurysm, what are its symptoms, you will find an answer in this article that we researched for you.
- What is Aortic Aneurysm?
- What are the Types of Aortic Aneurysm?
- How Does an Aortic Aneurysm Develop?
- What are the Causes of Aortic Aneurysm?
- What are the Symptoms of Aortic Aneurysm?
- What are the Risks of Aortic Aneurysm?
- How Is Aortic Aneurysm Diagnosed?
- How Is Aortic Aneurysm Treated?
- How is Aortic Aneurysm Surgery Performed?
- Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Prices in Turkey
What is Aortic Aneurysm?
The clean blood needed by the body comes to the heart from the lungs and spreads to the whole body with the aorta here. Generally speaking, the largest vessel in the body is the aorta. The aorta, which consists of 5 different parts, has a very important and valuable place for human life. Briefly the parts of the aorta:
- The outer
Aortic aneurysm, on the other hand, occurs when the diameter of the vessel, which is 2.5 cm, in the part coming out of the heart, grows as a balloon by 50%. The question of What is an Aortic Aneurysm can be briefly explained in this way.
What are the Types of Aortic Aneurysm?
Balloon-shaped vesicles formed on the aorta are called aneurysms. So, what are the Types of Aortic Aneurysms, we can briefly list them as follows:
- Ascending Aorta, which is formed in the area where the aorta comes out of the heart
- Thoracic aorta, which occurs in the thoracic cavity
- Abdominal aorta formed in the abdominal cavity region
How Does an Aortic Aneurysm Develop?
How Aortic Aneurysm Develops is one of the questions that everyone wonders. The formation of an aneurysm sac occurs as a result of damage to the vessels. This damage appears as hardening. It usually occurs in people aged 65 and over.
What are the Causes of Aortic Aneurysm?
The question of What are the Causes of Aortic Aneurysm can be explained with the following items:
- Due to the person’s high blood pressure
- Due to the structural reactions occurring in the inner wall of the vessels
- The person’s veins are congenitally weak, therefore, due to structural problems in the veins
- Due to the use of cigarettes and tobacco products
- Due to the age factor
What are the Symptoms of Aortic Aneurysm?
- pain in legs
- back pain
- experiencing indigestion
- chest pain
- Experiencing shortness of breath
- difficulty swallowing
It can be the answer to the question of what are the symptoms of aortic aneurysm. But these symptoms do not reveal themselves in the early stages. These symptoms may occur in later stages:
What are the Risks of Aortic Aneurysm?
When looking at the Risks of Aortic Aneurysm, it usually develops without symptoms in the first formation period. In this state of ignorance, a rupture occurs in the aorta as a result of the progressive disease and may result in the sudden death of the person. Also, disruption of the blood flow pattern can cause a blood clot. This clot can travel through the person’s body through the veins.
The risk of a blood clot is quite high. It can cause vascular occlusion in the legs, arms and feet. This turns out to be a serious inconvenience. If this clot occurs in vessels that feed vital organs such as the brain and heart vessels, it can invite diseases such as heart attack and stroke.
How Is Aortic Aneurysm Diagnosed?
- Discovered by chance during routine examinations
- Discovered during imaging methods such as ultrasound, x-ray, computerized tomography, which are used to diagnose complaints such as chest and abdominal pain, for which the person consults a doctor
Diagnosis is made as a result of examinations such as The question of How to Diagnose Aortic Aneurysm can be answered in this way:
How Is Aortic Aneurysm Treated?
The question of How to Treat Aortic Aneurysm can be answered as follows. This disease, which occurs without symptoms, is intervened according to its condition and location when it is discovered. The last method is the surgical method of surgery. The vein formed by the vesicle and balloon is removed and a piece called a stent is placed in its place.
How is Aortic Aneurysm Surgery Performed?
- The vessel where the aneurysm occurs is detected by imaging methods.
- Due to the severity of the surgery to be performed, blood and plasma are prepared in a few units beforehand.
- The patient should stop eating and drinking the night before.
- This surgery is performed with general anesthesia depending on the location. If the aneurysm is located in the arm or leg region, the operation can be performed under local anesthesia.
- The vein is reached by opening an incision in the area of the problem, and the blood flow is interrupted by attaching forceps from the upper and lower blood flow points.
- The problematic vein is cut, cleaned, and the artificial vein is sutured.
- After the completion of the procedure, the forceps are removed and the blood circulation returns to normal.
- If there is no blood leakage in the sutured area of the vein, the person’s body is closed.
- After the operation, the patient stays in the hospital for 7-10 days.
- A few days of this period are spent in the intensive care unit.
- It takes 1-2 months for the person to fully recover after the surgery.
Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Prices in Turkey
Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Prices in Turkey
The success rate of serious surgeries performed in Turkey is quite high. For this reason, many foreign citizens rely on Turkish doctors and hospitals for surgery. As a result of this trust, Turkey ranks first among the preferred countries.
The reasons for this preference can be listed in detail as follows:
- The high rate of success in cardiovascular treatments performed in Turkey
- Doctors are experts in their field
- Turkey’s close follow-up of developments in the field of health
- Affordable treatment and accommodation expenses
Aortic Aneurysm Treatment Prices in Turkey is one of the questions asked by everyone. But it would be wrong to give precise information about the price. Because the patient’s condition, the location of the aneurysm, the diagnosis and treatment methods to be applied, and the length of stay in the hospital in case of complications affect the prices. But you can easily call us for answering all the questions you have in mind and for detailed price information. In addition, if you come to Turkey for treatment through us, we can facilitate your visa procedures with the invitation letter sent by us to the consulate.
Prof.Dr. Ergün Dağlıoğlu (Eğitim Görevlisi), Beyin Cerrahı, Beyin Ve Sinir Cerrahisi