Sexual reluctance in men is an important problem that many men experience today and can negatively affect relationships. Sexual reluctance can be defined as a decrease in men’s interest in sexual activities and the disappearance of sexual thoughts and desires. This situation can negatively affect the quality of life of both men and their partners. In this article we have written for you, information is given about what sexual reluctance is, symptoms and factors that cause sexual reluctance in men.
- What is Sexual Reluctance?
- Symptoms of Sexual Reluctance
- Causes of Sexual Reluctance in Men
- What are the Types of Sexual Reluctance?
- Are Prostate and Diabetes a Cause of Sexual Reluctance?
- Diagnosis of Sexual Anorexia
- Treatment of Sexual Reluctance in Men
- What are the Symptoms of Male Hormone Disorder?
- Which methods are used in male hormone treatment?
- Sexual Anorexia Treatment Prices in Turkey
What is Sexual Reluctance?
Sexual reluctance is the decrease or disappearance of sexual impulses, thoughts and desires. This condition can negatively affect sexual life and reduce self-confidence, relationships and quality of life. Sexual reluctance may be experienced for a temporary period or it may be long-term and continuous.
Sexual reluctance in men should be evaluated differently from sexual dysfunctions. Sexual dysfunctions are related to physical problems such as erection problems, premature ejaculation; sexual reluctance is more related to psychological and emotional factors.
Symptoms of Sexual Reluctance
Symptoms of sexual aversion may include:
- Decrease or disappearance of sexual thoughts and fantasies,
- Decreased interest in sexual activities,
- Feeling of difficulty or boredom during sexual intercourse,
- Decreased desire to have sexual intercourse with the partner,
- Decreased desire to masturbate,
- Decreased sensitivity to sexual stimuli,
- Dissatisfaction with sex life,
Causes of Sexual Reluctance in Men
The causes of sexual reluctance in men can be the following;
- Psychological factors such as stress, depression, anxiety, lack of self-confidence, performance anxiety and trauma can lead to sexual reluctance.
- Problems in the relationship, lack of communication, insecurity and weakening of the emotional bond can also cause sexual reluctance.
- Physical factors such as chronic diseases, hormonal imbalances, drug side effects, fatigue and sleep problems can trigger sexual reluctance.
- Lifestyle choices such as alcohol and drug use, smoking, irregular diet and inactivity can also lead to sexual reluctance.
Sexual reluctance in men is an important problem that negatively affects quality of life and relationships. Therefore, it is important for men experiencing sexual reluctance to consult a specialist doctor to understand the causes of the problem and to apply appropriate treatment methods.
What are the Types of Sexual Reluctance?
Sexual reluctance is a condition in which the individual has difficulty in having sexual intercourse, is not interested in sexual thoughts and fantasies, and experiences a lack of sexual arousal. Types of sexual reluctance are as follows:
- Emotional Sexual Reluctance,
- Physical sexual aversion,
- Situational Sexual Desire,
Are Prostate and Diabetes a Cause of Sexual Reluctance?
Prostate and diabetes are important factors that can lead to sexual reluctance. Prostate diseases, especially prostate enlargement and prostate cancer, can cause sexual dysfunction. Pain, urination difficulties, and discomfort during sexual intercourse caused by prostate diseases can lead to sexual reluctance.
Diabetes is also an important factor that can cause sexual reluctance. Diabetes can cause nerve damage, blood flow disorders, and hormonal imbalances, leading to sexual dysfunction. In addition, some medications used in the treatment of diabetes can also lead to sexual reluctance.
When Does Sexual Reluctance Occur?
Sexual reluctance is a problem that can occur at any age and in any gender. However, sexual reluctance is more common in some periods. These are as follows:
- Hormonal changes and emotional fluctuations during adolescence can cause sexual reluctance.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy and breastfeeding, physical changes in the body and fatigue can lead to sexual reluctance.
- Hormonal changes and physical changes in the body during menopause can cause sexual reluctance.
- Stress, anxiety, and depression in work, family and social life can lead to sexual reluctance.
- Diabetes, heart diseases, cancer, thyroid diseases and other chronic diseases can cause sexual reluctance.
Sexual reluctance may occur depending on the period experienced and the health problems experienced by the person. Therefore, it is important for individuals experiencing sexual reluctance to consult a specialist to determine the cause of their problems and to apply appropriate treatment methods.
Diagnosis of Sexual Anorexia
Sexual reluctance can be defined as a decrease or loss of interest and desire in sexual activities. This is a common problem that can be experienced by both men and women. Diagnosis of sexual reluctance is a process aimed at understanding the problems experienced by the individual and the causes of these problems.
For the diagnosis of sexual reluctance, a specialist should be consulted first. The specialist will try to determine the underlying causes of sexual reluctance by collecting detailed information about the patient’s sexual life and general health status. In this process, factors such as the patient’s sexual history, relationships, traumas and general mood are taken into consideration.
Physical examination, hormone tests, and other laboratory tests are methods used to diagnose sexual reluctance. These tests can reveal physical problems that cause sexual reluctance. For example, health problems such as imbalances in hormone levels, thyroid problems, diabetes, and heart diseases can lead to sexual reluctance.
Once the diagnosis of sexual reluctance has been made, the specialist will recommend an appropriate treatment plan for the patient. This plan may vary depending on the cause of sexual reluctance.
Treatment of Sexual Reluctance in Men
Sexual reluctance in men can occur for various reasons. Therefore, the treatment process should be planned individually. Here are some methods for the treatment of sexual reluctance in men:
- Testosterone deficiency is an important factor that can cause sexual reluctance in men. In this case, hormone levels can be balanced and sexual desire can be increased by applying testosterone therapy.
- Antidepressants, anxiolytics and other medications can help treat psychological problems that can lead to sexual reluctance. In addition, prescription drugs for men with erection problems can also increase sexual desire.
- Sexual reluctance is mostly a problem of psychological origin. Therefore, emotional and relational problems underlying sexual reluctance can be addressed through individual or couples therapy.
- It is possible to overcome sexual reluctance by adopting a healthy lifestyle. Exercising, managing stress, maintaining sleep patterns, and reducing alcohol and cigarette consumption can increase sexual desire.
What are the Symptoms of Male Hormone Disorder?
Testosterone, known as the male hormone, is an important hormone for men’s sexual and physical health. Imbalances in testosterone levels can lead to various health problems. Here are the symptoms of male hormone disorder:
- Sexual reluctance,
- Erection problems,
- Decreased sperm count,
- Hair growth problems,
- Decrease in muscle mass,
- Reduced red blood cells: Testosterone supports the production of red blood cells. Lack of the hormone can lead to anemia.
- Decrease in bone density,
- Depression and anxiety,
If you are experiencing symptoms of male hormone disorder, it is important to consult a specialist and get information about appropriate treatment methods.
Which methods are used in male hormone treatment?
Testosterone, known as the male hormone, is a hormone that has many important functions such as male sexual development, muscle mass, and the production of red blood cells. Testosterone levels decline with age and in some cases, low testosterone levels can lead to serious health problems. Therefore, various treatment methods are used for men who experience testosterone deficiency. Here are some ways used in male hormone treatment:
- Testosterone Injections,
- Testosterone Gel and Cream,
- Testosterone Patch,
- Testosterone Pellet,
- Oral Testosterone Therapy,
The choice of methods used in male hormone treatment varies depending on the person’s age, health condition, testosterone levels and lifestyle. Regular medical check-ups and blood tests throughout the treatment process helps to keep testosterone levels at an appropriate level and prevent health problems.
Sexual Anorexia Treatment Prices in Turkey
Türkiye has managed to announce its name to the world with its investments and studies in the field of health. Especially the latest technological devices used in diagnosis and treatment procedures have been a beacon of hope for many diseases. However, there has been an increase in health tourism in Türkiye.
- Hospitals are large, clean, spacious and fully equipped in terms of technological equipment.
- Turkish doctors are specialized, successful, and skilled in their fields.
- Nurses and carers are friendly and compassionate.
- Finding answers to the questions asked quickly and accurately.
- Patience and understanding of all staff, including the intermediary company dealing with the patient.
- Turkey offers holiday opportunities with its natural and historical beauties.
- Easy transportation.
- Diagnosis, treatment, accommodation, eating, drinking, dressing, and holiday needs can be met at affordable prices.
Such situations are shown among the reasons for preference. We can see that patients and relatives of patients who want to come to Turkey are doing research on the prices of sexual anorexia treatment in Turkey. However, it would not be right to give clear price information at this stage. Many factors such as the type of disease, stage, diagnosis process, treatment process, and stay in Türkiye affect the price issue. If you want to get more detailed price information, you can contact us. In addition, if you come to Turkey for treatment through us, we can facilitate your visa application process with the invitation letter sent by us to the consulate.
Prof.Dr. Ergün Dağlıoğlu (Eğitim Görevlisi), Beyin Cerrahı, Beyin Ve Sinir Cerrahisi
This post is also available in: Türkçe