Double chin aesthetics is an aesthetic surgery application that has been in increasing demand in recent years and makes the facial features of people look more aesthetic and youthful. This process, which aims to remove sagging and excess fat tissue in the jowl area by various methods, is especially effective in solving the jowl problem that becomes more evident during the aging process. In this article we have written for you, we will try to give information about the details about jowl aesthetics, the causes of sagging and to whom it can be applied.
- What is Double Aesthetics?
- What are the Causes of Jowl Sagging?
- To Whom Can Double Aesthetics Be Applied?
- Does Tickle Removal Operation Provide Permanent Effects?
- How is Double Aesthetic Surgery Performed?
- What is the Jowl Liposuction Method?
- What is Double Breast Lift Aesthetics?
- Double Breast Aesthetics Treatment Prices in Turkey
What is Double Aesthetics?
Double chin aesthetics is a set of aesthetic surgical procedures aimed at eliminating sagging and lubrication problems under the chin. It may include procedures such as removing excess fat tissue in the jowl area with the liposuction method, stretching the sagging skin and correcting the neck muscles. Double chin aesthetic is an application that is usually performed under local anesthesia and the patient can return to his normal life in a short time.
What are the Causes of Jowl Sagging?
Among the main causes of jowl sagging and lubrication are the following;
- As the age progresses, there is a decrease in collagen and elastin fibers that provide the elasticity of the skin. This causes the skin to sag and become prominent in the jowl area.
- Genetic structure can have an effect on the individual’s fat distribution and skin elasticity. Individuals with a family history of jowl problems are more likely to experience this condition.
- Rapid weight gain and loss can negatively affect the elasticity of the skin and cause sagging and lubrication problems in the jowl area.
- Staying in a head tilted forward position for a long time can contribute to the weakening of the neck muscles and the formation of jowl sagging.
To Whom Can Double Aesthetics Be Applied?
Double chin aesthetics can be applied in the following cases;
- People who have excess fat accumulation under the chin and are uncomfortable with this situation,
- Those who want to reduce the appearance of sagging and wrinkles in the face and neck area,
- Individuals who are genetically at high risk of experiencing jowl problems,
- Those who experience sagging and lubrication in the jowl area due to weight changes,
Double chin aesthetics can be applied to people who have a suitable general health condition and do not have any health problems that may prevent surgical procedures. Before the procedure, it is important to make a detailed assessment of the patient’s expectations and the methods to be applied.
Does Tickle Removal Operation Provide Permanent Effects?
The jowl is defined as fat accumulation and sagging that occurs under the chin and usually increases with age. The jowl can cast a shadow over the person’s appearance and lead to a lack of self-confidence. Tickle removal operation is an effective and permanent method preferred to solve this problem.
Double chin removal operation provides lasting effects when done correctly. After the operation, most of the fat cells in the jowl area are removed and it is difficult for these cells to regenerate. For this reason, the possibility of experiencing the jowl problem again after the jowl removal operation is low. However, it should not be forgotten that as age progresses, skin elasticity decreases and this may cause sagging in the jowl area.
To ensure a lasting effect, it is important to be careful after the chin-removal operation. Adopting a healthy lifestyle, exercising regularly and eating a balanced diet help prevent jowl formation by maintaining skin elasticity. In addition, weight gain and loss can also lead to changes in the jowl area. Therefore, weight control is also important to ensure a lasting effect.
How is Double Aesthetic Surgery Performed?
A chin aesthetic surgery is a surgical procedure applied to remove excess fat and sagging in the jowl area. This surgery can be performed with liposuction and/or surgical excision methods.
The liposuction method usually offers a less invasive and faster recovery process. In this method, a thin tube (cannula) is inserted into the subcutaneous fat layer in the jowl area and the fat cells are sucked out. After liposuction, skin tightening treatments (for example, radiofrequency energy) can make the skin look tighter and smoother.
The surgical excision method is preferred in patients with more sagging and excess skin in the jowl area. In this method, excess skin and adipose tissue in the jowl area is surgically cut and removed. The skin is then stretched straight and closed with stitches.
The duration and healing process of chin aesthetic surgery vary depending on the method applied and the condition of the patient. Usually, it is possible to return to daily activities within a few days after surgery. However, it may take several weeks for full recovery and results to be seen.
Double chin aesthetic surgery should be performed by an experienced and expert plastic surgeon. In this way, the surgery is more likely to provide successful and permanent results.
What is the Jowl Liposuction Method?
The jowl liposuction method is the surgical removal of excess fat from the neck and under the chin area. Jowl is mostly caused by genetic factors, aging, weight gain and loss, and it makes the facial features of the person look older and overweight. It is possible to have thinner and sharper facial features by eliminating this problem with the double-chin liposuction method.
The jowl liposuction method is a procedure performed under local anesthesia. During the procedure, the fat layer under the neck and chin is targeted using a thin cannula (tube). The cannula breaks up and absorbs the fat cells under the skin. As a result of this process, the fat in the jowl area is reduced and a smoother jaw line is obtained.
Among the advantages of the double-chin liposuction method are that it is a short-term procedure, fast healing process and permanent results. After the procedure, patients can usually return to their normal lives within 1-2 weeks. However, swelling and bruises may occur after the procedure and these conditions will completely disappear within a few weeks.
The chin liposuction method is limited to removing excess fat only. If there are also problems such as sagging skin, better results can be obtained by combining it with chin lift aesthetics.
What is Double Breast Lift Aesthetics?
A chin lift aesthetic is a surgical procedure performed to tighten the excess skin and muscle tissue in the chin and neck area and to provide a smooth appearance. A chin lift aesthetic is aimed at removing skin sagging and looseness caused by aging, genetic factors or weight loss.
Double chin lift is a procedure performed under general anesthesia. During the procedure, the surgeon makes small incisions under the chin and neck area and removes the excess skin. Then, the skin and muscle tissue are tightened and a smooth jaw line is created. After the procedure, the incisions are closed with sutures.
It is recommended that patients use a special neck band and limit their daily activities for 2-3 weeks after chin lift surgery. Although the healing process varies from person to person, complete recovery is usually achieved within 4-6 weeks.
A chin lift is an effective method to achieve a tighter and younger-looking chin and neck line. However, this process alone cannot remove excess fat. For this reason, more comprehensive and satisfactory results can be obtained by combining it with jowl liposuction method.
Double Breast Aesthetics Treatment Prices in Turkey
Turkey has succeeded in making its name known to the world with its investments and Especially the latest technological devices used in diagnosis and treatment procedures have been a beacon of hope for many diseases. However, there has been an increase in health tourism in Türkiye.
- Hospitals are large, clean, spacious and fully equipped in terms of technological equipment.
- Turkish doctors are specialized, successful, and skilled in their fields.
- Nurses and carers are friendly and compassionate.
- Finding answers to the questions asked quickly and accurately.
- Patience and understanding of all staff, including the intermediary company dealing with the patient.
- Turkey offers holiday opportunities with its natural and historical beauties.
- Easy transportation.
- Diagnosis, treatment, accommodation, eating, drinking, dressing, and holiday needs can be met at affordable prices.
Such situations are shown among the reasons for preference. We can see that patients and relatives of patients who want to come to Turkey are doing research on the prices of jowl aesthetic treatment in Turkey. However, it would not be correct to give clear price information at this stage. Many factors such as the type of disease, stage, diagnosis process, treatment process, and stay in Türkiye affect the price issue. If you want to get more detailed price information, you can contact us. In addition, if you come to Turkey for treatment through us, we can facilitate your visa application process with the invitation letter sent by us to the consulate.
Prof.Dr. Ergün Dağlıoğlu (Eğitim Görevlisi), Beyin Cerrahı, Beyin Ve Sinir Cerrahisi
This post is also available in: Türkçe