An anal fissure is a tear or crack that occurs inside or outside the anus. These cracks, which usually occur in the wall of the anus, can cause pain and bleeding during defecation. Anal fissures are divided into acute and chronic. Acute anal fissures usually heal within a few weeks, while chronic anal fissures can be longer and more difficult to treat.
- What Are The Symptoms of Anal Fissure (Breech Crack)?
- What Causes Anal Fissure?
- How Is An Anal Fissure Diagnosed?
- What Is Good For Breech Cracks?
- How Is Anal Fissure (Breech Crack) Treatment Performed?
- What Is Anal Fissure Surgery?
- What Should Be Considered Before Anal Fissure Surgery?
- What Should Be Considered After Breech Crack Surgery?
- Anal Fissure (Breech Crack) Treatment Prices in Turkey
What Are The Symptoms of Anal Fissure (Breech Crack)?
The most common symptoms of anal fissures are;
- Severe pain during defecation,
- Persistent pain after defecation,
- Blood on toilet paper or in feces,
- Itching and tenderness in the anus area,
- Swelling or redness around the anus,
What Causes Anal Fissure?
Anal fissures can occur for many reasons.
- Hard stools caused by constipation can cause the anus to crack.
- Abnormal bowel habits, such as diarrhea or frequent trips to the toilet, can lead to anal fissures.
- Hormonal changes and increased pressure in the pelvic area during pregnancy and after childbirth can trigger the formation of anal fissures.
- Sexual intercourse, surgical procedures performed on the anus area or insertion of foreign objects into the anus can cause anal fissures.
- With aging, the elasticity of the muscles and tissues in the anus and rectum decreases. This situation prepares the ground for the formation of anal fissures.
Treatment of anal fissures varies depending on the severity and duration of the condition. Firstly, lifestyle changes, measures to prevent constipation and painkillers can be used. However, if these methods do not lead to improvement, surgical intervention may be necessary. If you are experiencing symptoms of anal fissure, it is important to consult a specialist to learn the correct diagnosis and treatment methods.
How Is An Anal Fissure Diagnosed?
An anal fissure is defined as small tears or cracks that occur in the anus area. It usually manifests itself with pain and bleeding during defecation. An anal fissure can be diagnosed with the patient’s complaints and physical examination.
Patients usually experience pain, bleeding, and itching during defecation. These symptoms are important clues suggesting the presence of an anal fissure.
The doctor can detect the presence of an anal fissure by carefully examining the anus area. Cracks, swelling, and irritation can be observed during this process.
The doctor may order additional tests to determine the underlying causes of the fissure. These include endoscopic procedures such as rectoscopy, colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy.
What Is Good For Breech Cracks?
The methods that are good for breach crack are as follows;
- Hot water sitting bath,
- High fiber diet,
- Drink plenty of water,
- Local anesthetic creams,
How Is Anal Fissure (Breech Crack) Treatment Performed?
Anal fissure treatment varies depending on the severity of the condition and the underlying causes. The main treatment methods are as follows;
- The above-mentioned methods such as a hot water sitz bath, a high-fiber diet, drinking plenty of water, and painkillers are used to try to heal the anal fissure. This treatment lasts about 6-8 weeks and is successful in most cases.
- In cases where there is no response to conservative treatment or for faster healing, the doctor may prescribe medications such as nitroglycerin, calcium channel blockers or botulinum toxin. These drugs relax the muscles in the anal area, reducing pain and spasm.
- If the anal fissure does not heal or recurs despite medical treatment, surgical treatment may be considered. In this surgical procedure called lateral internal sphincterotomy, a part of the muscle in the anal area is cut to reduce the pressure and heal the fissure. This procedure is usually successful and carries a low risk of complications.
What Is Anal Fissure Surgery?
Anal fissures are deep cracks in the anus (rectum) that can cause severe pain. These cracks can be caused by overstretching during defecation, constipation, diarrhea, or trauma. Anal fissures usually respond well to conservative treatments, but in some cases, surgery may be needed. Anal fissure surgery is a surgical procedure to help the crack heal and reduce pain.
During surgery, the surgeon usually cuts part of the muscle of the anus called the internal sphincter. This reduces muscle tension in the area where the anal fissure is located, speeding up the healing process and reducing pain. This procedure is called lateral internal sphincterotomy and is usually performed under local anesthesia.
What Should Be Considered Before Anal Fissure Surgery?
When preparing for anal fissure surgery, it is important to pay attention to the recommendations given by your doctor. Some of the points you should pay attention to before the surgery can be listed as follows;
- Have all the examinations and tests recommended by your doctor.
- Inform your doctor about the medicines you were using before the operation. Some medicines should be stopped before surgery.
- You should fast for a while before the operation and do bowel cleansing as recommended by your doctor.
- Wear comfortable and loose clothing on the day of the operation.
- Stop or reduce smoking and alcohol use before surgery, as these substances can negatively affect the healing process.
What Should Be Considered After Breech Crack Surgery?
After surgery, it is important to follow your doctor’s recommendations and be careful. Some of the points you should pay attention to after anal fissure surgery can be explained as follows; Postoperative pain and swelling are normal.
- Postoperative pain and swelling are normal. You can relieve these symptoms by using painkillers recommended by your doctor.
- Keep the surgical site clean and dry. Carry out wound care as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you experience constipation or diarrhoea, consult your doctor. Drinking enough water and eating fibre-rich foods can help regulate bowel movements.
- Avoid sexual activity and heavy exercise for a while after the operation.
- Anal fissure surgery is a surgical procedure to help heal cracks and reduce pain.
- Do not interrupt your postoperative controls and follow your doctor’s recommendations.
Anal fissure surgery is a surgical procedure to help heal cracks and reduce pain. The points you should pay attention to before and after the surgery are important for a successful recovery process. By following your doctor’s recommendations, you can maximise the positive results of the surgery.
Anal Fissure (Breech Crack) Treatment Prices in Turkey
Turkey has managed to announce its name to the world with its investments and studies in the field of health. Especially the latest technological devices used in diagnosis and treatment procedures have been a beacon of hope for many diseases. However, there has been an increase in health tourism in Türkiye.
- Hospitals are large, clean, spacious and fully equipped in terms of technological equipment.
- Turkish doctors are specialized, successful, and skilled in their fields.
- Nurses and carers are friendly and compassionate.
- Finding answers to the questions asked quickly and accurately.
- Patience and understanding of all staff, including the intermediary company dealing with the patient.
- Turkey offers holiday opportunities with its natural and historical beauties.
- Easy transportation.
- Diagnosis, treatment, accommodation, eating, drinking, dressing, and holiday needs can be met at affordable prices.
Such situations are shown among the reasons for preference. We can see that patients and relatives of patients who want to come to Turkey are doing research on Anal Fissure (Breech Crack) Treatment Prices in Turkey. However, it would not be right to give clear price information at this stage.Türkiye’de Klinefelter Sendromu Tedavi Fiyatları Many factors such as the type of disease, stage, diagnosis process, treatment process, and stay in Türkiye affect the price issue. If you want to get more detailed price information, you can contact us. In addition, if you come to Turkey for treatment through us, we can facilitate your visa application process with the invitation letter sent by us to the consulate.
Prof.Dr. Ergün Dağlıoğlu (Eğitim Görevlisi), Beyin Cerrahı, Beyin Ve Sinir Cerrahisi
This post is also available in: Türkçe