We are with you with our article on Neurosurgeons in Istanbul. One of the most important organs in people’s lives is undoubtedly our brain. Each point of our magnificently created brain controls a different part of our body by giving commands. Such that, in a problem that occurs in any part of our brain, different parts and functions such as our eyes, feet, arms, and speech are affected. As such, any disturbance in the brain is immediately taken seriously and tried to be treated. At this stage, the person needs to know himself and his body well. In this way, you can notice the symptoms that may occur in advance and go to the nearest health institution for treatment. In this article, which we have researched for you, we will try to give information about Neurosurgeons in Istanbul.
Which Departments Do Istanbul Neurosurgeons Look at?
Neurosurgeons are taking over their current duties after a very arduous road. Like every person who wants to be a doctor, individuals must first receive a 6-year medical education in order to become a neurosurgeon. Then, after being successful in the exam called TUS, our doctors, who choose the department of brain and nerve diseases, receive another 5 years of training here and become specialized in this department. Then, they are subjected to a final exam and after they pass the exam, they start working as neurosurgeons. Well, let’s find out together what Istanbul Neurosurgery Looks Like.
- Celebral hemorrhage
- Cancers in the brain
- tumors in the brain
- Diseases of the vessels in the brain
- Hernias in the neck and waist
- Spinal cord cancers and tumors
- to Parkinson’s disease
- to paralysis
- to strokes
- Diseases of the spine
- Trauma to the spine or head
- All brain and nerve diseases occurring in childhood
Department of neurosurgery and neurosurgery
Neurosurgeons in Istanbul
As the severity of people’s illnesses increases, so do their fears and attempts to seek a doctor. Everyone, like other people, undoubtedly wants to be treated by going to the best doctors and surgeons. At this stage, another curious element is the Neurosurgeons in Istanbul. In this article we have prepared for you, we will talk about neurosurgeons working in Istanbul.
- Assoc. Dr. Hakan Özalp
- Assoc. Dr. Melih Üçer
- Prof. Dr. Erkan Kaptanoğlu
- Op. Dr. Feridun Kubilay
- Dr. Instructor Member Türker Karancı
- Op. Dr. M. Levent Deniz
- Op. Dr. Ali Genç
- Op. Dr. Erkan Yıldırım
- Op. Dr. Murat Çobanoğlu
- Op. Dr. Hüdayi Duman
Addresses of Neurosurgeons in Istanbul
- Assoc. Dr. Hakan Özalp – Çobançeşme Mahallesi No:1/8, Bahçelievler, İstanbul Medipol Bahçelievler Hastanesi
- Assoc. Dr. Melih Üçer – Beşyol Mahallesi Eski Londra Asfaltı No:10 Küçükçekmece, Küçükçekmece, İstanbul Biruni Üni. .
- Prof. Dr. Erkan Kaptanoğlu – Barbaros Mah Batı Ataşehir Ağaoğlu My Newwork No:3 Kat:4, D:44, Ataşehir/İstanbul, Ataşehir, İstanbul Erkan Kaptanoğlu Muayenehanesi
- Op. Dr. Feridun Kubilay – Şehremini Mahallesi Millet Caddesi Şükür Apt. No:155/1, Fatih, İstanbul Feridun Kubilay Muayenehanesi
- Dr. Instructor Üyesi Türker Karancı – Beşyol Mahallesi Akasya Sokak No:4, Küçükçekmece, İstanbul
- Op. Dr. M. Levent Deniz – Cevizlik Mahallesi Kırmızı Şebboy Sokak No:17/A, Bakırköy
- Op. Dr. Ali Genç – Hürriyet Mahallesi Hürriyet Caddesi No:1, Bahçelievler Özel Ataköy
- Op. Dr. Erkan Yıldırım – Ahmediye Mahallesi Halk Caddesi Sunar İş Merkezi, Üsküdar, İstanbul
- Op. Dr. Murat Çobanoğlu – Göztepe, Bağdat Cd. No: 191/A Kadıköy, Kadıköy, İstanbul Özel Lifemed Tıp Merkezi
- Op. Dr. Hüdayi Duman – Merkez Mahallesi Çukurçeşme Caddesi No:57/59, Gaziosmanpaşa Medical Park Gaziosmanpaşa Hastanesi
One of the topics that foreign citizens who want to come to Turkey from abroad to be treated in the field of neurosurgery are curious about before coming to the country is Neurosurgery Treatment Prices in Istanbul. It is neither ethical nor correct to give a clear price information in this area. Because many factors such as the disease in the person, the stage of the disease, the damage to the person, the way the person fights the disease, the diagnosis process of the disease, the treatment process of the disease, the accommodation process cause a change in the price. For these reasons, you can contact us to get detailed information about the price and to get detailed information in the field of neurosurgery. In addition, if you come to Turkey to be treated in the field of neurosurgery through us, we can facilitate your visa procedures with the invitation letter sent by us to the consulate.
Ankara’da kurulan Vimfay Uluslararası Sağlık Hizmetleri olarak, anlaşmalı hastanelerde sağlık hizmetleri sunmaktayız. Vimfay Genel Sağlık Hizmetleri alanında ihtiyaç duyulan tüm hizmetleri en uygun ve profesyonel yollarla hastalara sunmak için çalışmaktadır. Gelen hastanın Türkiye’ye ayak basmasından itibaren, evine uğurlanana kadar ihtiyaç duyabileceği her türlü hizmet Vimfay tarafından karşılanmaktadır. Vimfay, Yurtdışından hasta getiren acenteler arasında Sağlık Bakanlığı onaylı acente belgesi ile hizmet vermektedir.