Fat injection is one of the aesthetic surgery methods that are popular today and aim to provide a natural appearance. This method is a procedure in which fat cells taken from certain parts of the body are injected into other areas, correcting the body shape and achieving more attractive lines. Fat injection can be considered both a surgical and natural process because the patient’s own fat cells are used, which allows for less risk and more natural results.
What Is Fat Injection?
Fat injection is a cosmetic surgery procedure performed to provide body contouring and fullness. This method involves using fat cells taken from the patient’s own body and injecting them into areas lacking volume and fullness. Fat injection can be used in the face, breast, buttocks and other areas and is a preferred method to provide a natural appearance.
Where to Get Fat for Fat Injection?
The fat cells to be used for fat injection are taken from specific areas of the patient’s body. Generally, fat cells are collected from areas with high fat accumulation such as abdomen, waist, back and thighs. The fat cells taken from these areas are then processed and made ready for injection.
How Is Fat Injection Performed?
Fat injection procedure is usually performed under sedation or general anaesthesia. Firstly, fat cells are removed from the areas to be collected by a method called liposuction. Then, the collected fat cells are purified through a special process and made ready for injection. In the last stage, the purified fat cells are injected into the areas to be provided volume and fullness through thin cannulas. After the procedure, swelling and bruises on the patient’s body disappear after a while and a natural appearance is obtained. Fat injection can provide long-lasting and satisfactory results when performed with the right techniques.
What Does Fat Injection Do?
Fat injection is the process of removing fat cells from one area of the body and transferring them to another area. This procedure is frequently used in the field of aesthetic surgery and is performed for various purposes. Some situations where fat injection is used and its functions are as follows;
- Fat injection can be used for purposes such as reducing lines and wrinkles on the face, plumping the lips and increasing the overall volume of the face. This procedure provides a natural and permanent filler and minimises the risk of allergic reactions.
- Fat injection can be used for breast augmentation and shaping. This procedure provides a more natural appearance than silicone implants and is less risky for the body.
- Fat injection for body contouring can be used to increase the volume in the hips and buttocks. This procedure provides a more natural appearance than buttock implants and reduces the risk of complications.
- Fat injection can also be used to improve skin quality and elasticity. Fat cells contain growth factors and proteins that help skin cells to reorganise. Therefore, fat injection provides positive effects on the overall health and appearance of the skin.
- Fat injection can also be used in the treatment of scars and scars. Fat cells contain factors that promote tissue repair and accelerate the healing process. Therefore, fat injection can help reduce the appearance of scars and scars and improve skin texture.
Is Fat Injection Permanent?
The permanence of fat injection varies depending on the experience and techniques of the doctor performing the procedure, the patient’s lifestyle and the area of the body. In general, fat injection can provide permanent results, but in some cases it may need to be repeated.
During the procedure, some of the transplanted fat cells may fail to survive in the new area and are absorbed by the body. For this reason, doctors usually inject more fat cells than the required amount. In the first 3-6 months, 20-40% of the fat cells can be absorbed, but the remaining cells settle permanently.
The patient’s lifestyle and body changes can affect the permanence of the fat injection. For example, weight gain and loss can cause changes in the volume of fat cells. In addition, the aging process and hormonal changes can also affect the distribution and permanence of fat cells.
Fat injection can provide permanent results, but in some cases it may need to be repeated. The experience and techniques of the doctor performing the procedure vary depending on the patient’s lifestyle and the area of the body. In order for the results obtained with fat injection to be long-lasting, it is important that patients cooperate with their doctors and follow their recommendations.
How Is Facial Fat Injection Performed?
Facial fat injection is a natural and effective filling procedure performed by injecting fat cells taken from the person’s own body into the facial area. With this method, it is aimed to remove lines and wrinkles on the face, to compensate for volume loss and to achieve a younger and more vibrant appearance. The answer to the question of how facial fat injection is performed is as follows;
- Before the procedure, a plan is made in line with the patient’s expectations and needs. Suitable areas and the amount of fat to be taken for the procedure are determined.
- The area where fat cells will be removed is usually the abdomen, waist or hips. Fat cells in these areas are removed by liposuction method.
- The fat cells are cleaned and purified by a special process. At this stage, cells suitable for the procedure are separated and prepared for injection.
- The patient’s comfort is ensured with local anaesthesia to be applied to the face area. The areas to be treated are sterilised and made ready for injection.
- The prepared fat cells are injected into the areas with wrinkles, lines and volume loss on the face with thin and special needles. During the procedure, a careful application is made to ensure symmetry and natural appearance.
- After the facial fat injection procedure, the patient may have mild swelling and bruising in the facial area. This condition usually resolves within a few days. It is important to comply with the doctor’s recommendations during the healing process in order to achieve a successful result.
Which Areas Is Fat Injection Most Commonly Performed?
Fat injection can be used for aesthetic and functional purposes in different parts of the body. The most common areas of fat injection can be listed as follows;
Fat injection is a natural and effective method with low risk of allergy and side effects due to the use of fat cells taken from the person’s own body. However, it is important to have the procedure performed by an experienced doctor in order to achieve successful results.
Fat Injection Treatment Prices in Turkey
Turkey has succeeded in making its name known to the world with its investments and Especially the latest technological devices used in diagnosis and treatment procedures have been a beacon of hope for many diseases. However, there has been an increase in health tourism in Türkiye.
- Hospitals are large, clean, spacious and fully equipped in terms of technological equipment.
- Turkish doctors are specialized, successful, and skilled in their fields.
- Nurses and carers are friendly and compassionate.
- Finding answers to the questions asked quickly and accurately.
- Patience and understanding of all staff, including the intermediary company dealing with the patient.
- Turkey offers holiday opportunities with its natural and historical beauties.
- Easy transportation.
- Diagnosis, treatment, accommodation, eating, drinking, dressing, and holiday needs can be met at affordable prices.
Such situations are shown among the reasons for preference. Regarding Fat Injection Treatment Prices in Turkey, we can see that patients and their relatives who want to come to Turkey are doing research. However, it would not be correct to give clear price information at this stage. Many factors such as the type of disease, stage, diagnosis process, treatment process, and stay in Türkiye affect the price issue. If you want to get more detailed price information, you can contact us. In addition, if you come to Turkey for treatment through us, we can facilitate your visa application process with the invitation letter sent by us to the consulate.
Prof.Dr. Ergün Dağlıoğlu (Eğitim Görevlisi), Beyin Cerrahı, Beyin Ve Sinir Cerrahisi
This post is also available in: Türkçe